Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: unable to install or update skins with OneDrive

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Suddenly I am unable to Install or update skins or any other extension. I am presented with the message, "Unable to write file." also how can I change the directory it saves these files. for some reason it is saved to my "Users\NAME\OneDrive' folder.

geposted Sat 27 Feb 21 @ 9:19 pm
You probably have document folders set to one drive
To choose what is in One Drive see here:
https://www.tenforums.com/general-support/30888-documents-folder-stuck-onedrive.html

For VirtualDJ you can try run the installer again, and during install choose "advanced/custom" and point install to Documents folder if not already. But if you run after changing one drive above that might be automatic.

Can also change registry value of VirtualDJ home folder, but thats a little more technical
( HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> VirtualDJ ... with REgEdit)

geposted Sat 27 Feb 21 @ 9:51 pm
Ive tried all options, even after reinstalling it still shows an error stating file can not be writen to the directory the software is pointing.. which again is back to OneDrive. Even after reinstalling and changing the install directory to program files folder. Im not able to install any extensions.

geposted Sun 28 Feb 21 @ 1:55 am

geposted Sun 28 Feb 21 @ 12:22 pm
Thank you so much i finally got it resolved.

geposted Tue 02 Mar 21 @ 12:38 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)