Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Impossible to load a cd audio

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello,

VDJ runs perfectly on my labtop but when i put an audio cd on my cd-rom/dvd/CDRW combo, it is impossible to load the audio tracks on VDJ.

When i'll do it on another labtop it runs. Somebody has an idea ? (change sth in my options ???)

Pentium III 850
Windows ME
Compaq Presario 1700

Thank you

NonOOooOOOOOOo

geposted Sun 09 Nov 03 @ 1:54 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
This problem may come from Windows ME that is not capable of digital extraction.
The other computer that works is under Windows XP is suppose?

geposted Sun 09 Nov 03 @ 10:10 am
I have the same problem. VDJ will list the tracks (Track 1, Track 2...), but when you try previewing a track, it just starts making white noise... like 0.5 seconds of white noise every 1.5 or 2 seconds (perhapse how often the drive is reading the CD?). I can't get it to analyze any tracks or anything.

Specks:
HP 1Ghz AMD Athlon, CDRW/DVD combo drive (8 speed write, 4x RW), 30gig HD, 512MB ram, running Win XP (all updates installed).

geposted Wed 12 Nov 03 @ 4:29 am
try forceaspi

geposted Wed 12 Nov 03 @ 1:57 pm
So I realized that i CAN load up a CD track in either deck on my laptop... Its only the preview that doesn't work right.

geposted Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 7:39 am
Hello,

What is forceaspi ???

For me it's impossible to preview but also to load the CDA track on the deck.

Nono

geposted Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 7:21 pm
jofloPRO InfinityMember since 2003
For me too it's impossible to load a cd-audio track in the players. The trracks are displayed in the search-window but i can't load them? Happens with ME and XP.

joflo

geposted Fri 14 Nov 03 @ 2:10 am
ForceASPI is a suite of scripts designed to install v4.60 of Adaptec's ASPI layer on your 32-bit Windows operating system. Many people report that this version of ASPI layer drivers offers the BEST COMPATIBILITY with the greatest number of software programs, regardless of which Windows operating system they are used with. This nearly universal compatibility is what makes ForceASPI so attractive.
Why use ForceASPI?

The reasons ForceASPI was created, and why you might want to use it:

No ASPI Layer in Windows 2000 or XP
Windows 9x and Windows ME ASPI Layer sucks
Many CD Digital Audio rippers require a working ASPI layer
Many DVD Rippers require a working ASPI layer
Most CD-R wirting applications require a working ASPI layer
I have been applying this hack manually on my own systems and decided to automate the process and let everyone benefit
Some people (such as the folks at Sony and Adobe) find that these drivers offer better compatibility than newer versions of Adaptec's ASPI layer drivers (such as v4.71.2).

http://radified.com/ASPI/forceaspi.htm

Hey, it's worth a shot?? It works for "other" dj programs I own

geposted Fri 14 Nov 03 @ 2:10 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)