Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Numark Mixstream Pro
JoshuaC1PRO SubscriberMember since 2022
In need of some help. I’m trying to use VDJ with my mixstream pro. When my computer recognizes it says “new device detected”, it doesn’t let me choose my controller as where my speakers are connected. It will only come out of the computer speakers. Please help!

geposted Sat 21 May 22 @ 9:22 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Sat 21 May 22 @ 10:08 pm
JoshuaC1PRO SubscriberMember since 2022
Yes, drivers are installed. I can use the controller, just can’t use the speakers

geposted Sat 21 May 22 @ 10:22 pm
i just realized the 1.0.2 Driver from Numark only works with win 11 :(

geposted Tue 23 Aug 22 @ 12:28 am
Please can someone help me, I'm trying to use my Mixstream Pro with Virtual DJ Pro, I've updated to the latest version 2.3.2, downloaded the driver that the Numark website provides, and I've done everything on my 2 notebooks, being that one of them has Windows 10 and the other Windows 11. It turns out that after all the procedures, I connect to Mixstream on the Notebook and in Virtual it is not giving the option to use the Mixstream controller speakers, only the notebook speakers. When I go to the Audio configuration, her Hardware doesn't appear. How do I resolve this?

geposted Thu 27 Oct 22 @ 7:30 pm
Something must have gone wrong during Drivers installation. Perhaps some Antivirus is blocking ?
Try to disable, restart computer and try the drivers installation procedure again.

In the drop down menu (where you have Realtek(R) Audio), do you also see Numark Mixstream Pro ASIO as an option ?

geposted Thu 27 Oct 22 @ 10:29 pm
Não aparece opção de Driver da Numark, mas vou tentar desabilitar o Antivírus. Obrigado.

geposted Thu 27 Oct 22 @ 10:49 pm
I tried to disable the antivirus, but when I click to install the driver, it opens some windows very fast that can barely see, and is only in this, but does not appear that was installed the Driver ASIO Mixstream, if anyone has this Driver to send, Thank you very much.

geposted Fri 28 Oct 22 @ 10:54 pm
Advised to re-download the driver with Antivirus disabled.
Then from Windows goto Installed Apps (or Applications & Features), locate the Numark Mixstream Pro driver, uninstall, restart computer and then install again.

geposted Sat 29 Oct 22 @ 12:42 am