Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: dual broadcasting with last update
altTCPRO InfinityMember since 2020
i used to be able to broadcast to icecast and to Mixcloud or Twitch simultaneously but am no longer able to do that. VDJ says I am broadcasting but Mixcloud says I am not...Is anyone else having that issue?

geposted Thu 02 Jun 22 @ 1:15 am
Mixcloud works fine here at least..

(but didnt test with combination of multi broadccast, will try... )

geposted Thu 02 Jun 22 @ 1:24 pm
Multi broadcast also works fine my end

geposted Thu 02 Jun 22 @ 1:27 pm
altTC wrote :
i used to be able to broadcast to icecast and to Mixcloud or Twitch simultaneously but am no longer able to do that. VDJ says I am broadcasting but Mixcloud says I am not...Is anyone else having that issue?

In your screenshot it says that you are connected to Mixcloud. And all is seemingly fine.
Maybe it was just your browser that didnt update the video preview in the browser?
Or Mixcloud having a temporarily issue. . Works fine when I'm trying it at least

geposted Thu 02 Jun 22 @ 1:28 pm
here is what I have learned- I need to open the video broadcast before the Icecast- it seems to work then. can anyone test this?

geposted Thu 02 Jun 22 @ 4:41 pm
Rune (DJ-In-Norway) wrote :
altTC wrote :

In your screenshot it says that you are connected to Mixcloud. And all is seemingly fine.
Maybe it was just your browser that didnt update the video preview in the browser?
Or Mixcloud having a temporarily issue. . Works fine when I'm trying it at least

It has happened two weeks in a row, and same issue with twitch - I experimented this morning and found if I open the video broadcast first, then I can get icecast to open...seems quirky though

geposted Fri 03 Jun 22 @ 12:31 am
bottom line is that I can no longer get icecast and twitch or mixcloud to broadcast simultaneously - I have just installed a new grphics card and there are no issues there, and am using a dj controller (DDJ-400) and that dosen't seem to cause any problems. Twitch and Mixcloud run perfectly until I broadcast Icecast? It's a Mystery!

geposted Thu 16 Jun 22 @ 3:45 pm
Works like a charm here.. doesnt matter what i start first or last

geposted Fri 01 Jul 22 @ 3:24 pm
and the other way around, connecting video first.. works equally fine for me

geposted Fri 01 Jul 22 @ 3:30 pm