Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Crashing the last 2-3 months
Jaaaa.... crash crash crash.... Running latest windows 10, denon mc6000mk2 .... recently after a update about 2 months ago, both 32bit and 64 bit versions crash after 1-3 hours ~ ... anyhow if i analyze, have no affect, just playing music, crashing with both visualizer or not. How many versions should I go back to test again to make sure its not my computer? Yes, I also upgraded my 8core rig to a new one, same crash, so garanteed its not cpu or gpu trouble. Just happened a couple of months ago, have never been able to run virtual dj a whole night without crashing. Just reset itself and restart, with one of the 1/2 faders to bottom. and older playlist history.

geposted Fri 01 Jul 22 @ 1:28 am
I have also 7 disks on network shared with my 5 computers (2 servers), no errors on any of them. No errors loading database, all ok. Just 1 to 3 hours till crash. Always waking up to no sound when playing automix .... I have also the latest builds versions. Is there a logfile i could check? If i check my memory, its at least 8-10 versions after crashing started.

geposted Fri 01 Jul 22 @ 1:33 am
At least one month since crashing started...

geposted Fri 01 Jul 22 @ 2:26 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Looking at the crash logs it looks like the mc6000mk2 asio driver might be crashing.
I think it's possible to use wasapi instead of asio so give that a try

geposted Fri 01 Jul 22 @ 3:41 am
Adion wrote :
Looking at the crash logs it looks like the mc6000mk2 asio driver might be crashing.
I think it's possible to use wasapi instead of asio so give that a try

Thanks for tip, I will try this from now on, will give an update. And please dont take my non topic previous posts serious, that Havana Club was too strong for me ... :p offf

geposted Fri 01 Jul 22 @ 11:49 am
mc6000mk2 asio drivers are not stable for win10/11.

geposted Mon 04 Jul 22 @ 2:35 am
Trying asio some more time, setting down the samplerate from 96khz to 44khz, see if that helps.

geposted Mon 04 Jul 22 @ 6:00 pm
RoninSaniShipibo wrote :
Trying asio some more time, setting down the samplerate from 96khz to 44khz, see if that helps.

Yeah, that was the trouble... no crash after setting it down, on both 64bit and 32bit versions.

geposted Sun 10 Jul 22 @ 8:41 am