Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Club DJs
OKAY so... I am planning on doing at a club. I can use virtual DJ there however... The tech is used for Serato DJ so I have to bring my own Controller, computer and cables. My wish is more of a way to use Virtual DJ in a club space easily like Serato DJ. So... Help?

geposted Wed 17 Aug 22 @ 4:47 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
VirtualDJ is compatible with most controllers and mixers, so just have a look at the hardware manuals to see if the equipment available in the club is not already supported by vdj.
In that case it's most likely just a matter of connecting the usb to your laptop

https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/index.html

geposted Wed 17 Aug 22 @ 5:51 pm
As you may know the higher end clubs have the higher end of controllers. but Clubs often don't support VDJ. Will there be a time in the near future where VDJ will be supported?

geposted Thu 18 Aug 22 @ 3:34 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Not sure what you mean, what exactly don't they support?

geposted Thu 18 Aug 22 @ 3:46 pm
DJ miXtreme wrote :
OKAY so... I am planning on doing at a club. I can use virtual DJ there however... The tech is used for Serato DJ so I have to bring my own Controller, computer and cables. My wish is more of a way to use Virtual DJ in a club space easily like Serato DJ. So... Help?

Hola hermano y colega la tecnología del local es libre para cualquier software es más si vas a un club donde usen Serato de costumbre y tú el virtual DJ y montas la conexión HDMI en tu laptop amplias la visualización hacia las pantallas usas en mágico texto de Virtual DJ, mezclas videos, usas el Slideshow o Lottery verás que te contratan y a menos que los que allí usen Serato con la extensión de vídeo también pero no creo casi nadie logra hacerla funcionar.

geposted Sat 27 Aug 22 @ 3:12 pm
DJ miXtreme wrote :

Además si te refieres a los controladores entonces también por allí llevas la de ganar ya que si no todos la gran mayoría son compatibles con Virtual DJ de manera plug and play. Y ya tiene mapers listos y personalizables al cien por ciento. Algunos requieren driver los cuales descargas de sus páginas oficiales o apoyo técnico descargas drivers en la de Virtual DJ y listo solo unos minutos y ya te apoderado de cualquier club y dejas en alto tanto al Virtual DJ como a los que le usamos y apoyamos. Éxito...

geposted Sat 27 Aug 22 @ 3:16 pm
What's the controlor. I just mapped 5 things to see if I could do it. Most are there and unless its old gear or doesnt have usb. Then the work around is sound card to time code .

geposted Thu 13 Oct 22 @ 8:58 pm
DJ miXtreme wrote :
As you may know the higher end clubs have the higher end of controllers. but Clubs often don't support VDJ. Will there be a time in the near future where VDJ will be supported?

VDJ already is supported on "higher end of controllers". So go for it. The club probably won't even notice that you are using VDJ with the controllers (unless you use some of the VDJ features that Serato doesn't have, and they know enough about DJing to notice)

Really the only problem can be if the club specifically tells you to use a specific software on the/your laptop, and they monitor your screen when DJing
That's just dumb - but if they do that, there's not a lot VDJ/Atomix can do about it :)

geposted Fri 14 Oct 22 @ 8:38 am