Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: crossfader to work in PFL
GhuiTHome userMember since 2022
I need the crossfader to work in PFL mode so that I can check the scratch in the headphones with the fader closed.

geposted Thu 18 Aug 22 @ 4:14 am

geposted Thu 18 Aug 22 @ 11:20 am
Alternatively just use the headphone mix knob, and set it to include master
If you just want to briefly check the sound

geposted Thu 18 Aug 22 @ 11:24 am
Rune (DJ-In-Norway)

I don't have such a button on the controller, and it's inconvenient to climb into the computer every time

geposted Thu 18 Aug 22 @ 1:09 pm
GhuiT wrote :
Rune (DJ-In-Norway)

I don't have such a button on the controller, and it's inconvenient to climb into the computer every time

You do need that. But you can map any knob on your controller for that function. Change action to headphone_mix. What controller you got?

geposted Thu 18 Aug 22 @ 9:29 pm
headphone_mix won't let me scratch! it's not convenient! and other buttons are all needed with their own functions too.
just give the setting to enable the crossfeeder in PFL mode

geposted Fri 19 Aug 22 @ 1:33 am
Have you tried sandbox yet, as already suggested by various people?

You don't seem to have thought about this request. The crossfader affects the levels from each deck, and there's only one crossfader - so if it WAS possible to "cue the crossfader" then the crossfader movements you make will affect the tracks playing through the master output.

geposted Fri 19 Aug 22 @ 6:35 pm
groovindj

I answered above about the sandbox.

If you do it for the crossfader in scratch mode, then nothing will affect it. I'm not going to completely transfer it to another deck when scratching.

geposted Sat 20 Aug 22 @ 4:41 am

when can I test?

geposted Thu 25 Aug 22 @ 9:56 am