Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Automix bugs since 7151
I am seeing a few different bugs that I didn't have before the last update. They seem to be intermittent, and occasionally I will have to close and restart the program to get functionality back. I've only encountered the issues while using just my laptop, I have not had my controller hooked up when this happens.

In some situations, usually after going in and out of the Automix Editor several times, the editor loses playback ability. No mouse or keyboard input will get playback. Closing the editor and reopening it doesn't help, either. Restarting Virtual DJ resolves it each time, however.

Sometimes, when the crossfade section of a song extends beyond the end of a track (this can be useful in balancing the volume of a crossfade in a file that ends abruptly), when the playback gets to the end of the track, it starts playing audio the from the beginning of the crossfade section for the portion of the selection that is beyond the end of the file. This seems to only be an issue in the Automix Editor, I haven't heard it in actual output. - I've also noticed a similar behaviour in the "File Info" window's prelisten, where when a song gets to the end, it starts looping the end of the song in the prelistener. (I'm including a link to a screenshot of this, as I'm not sure my description of this is easy to follow https://gyazo.com/d6062c25c93c52067817d9ac06a10890 - you can see in the top track, the crossfade section extends past the end of the file).

None of this is a huge deal, but I figured I'd report the issue, as it seems to have been introduced with the latest update. (I'm using Windows 10, in case that matters).

geposted Fri 07 Oct 22 @ 4:53 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
This should be fixed in early access build 7161

geposted Sat 08 Oct 22 @ 9:41 am