Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Controller not working
I have a subscription for 9.99 / month. A message pops up and says you only allow to play ten minutes at a time. And gives me a option to buy another subscription. Please help… not understanding.

geposted Fri 04 Aug 23 @ 10:17 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
You don't have a subscription linked to the account you're using right now,
check you emails for the account details you bought your subscription for.

geposted Fri 04 Aug 23 @ 10:54 pm
The 9.99 per month sub is not for VDJ.

Based on the price, that's a sub for access to the online music catalogue.

The sub for VDJ is 19.99

geposted Sat 05 Aug 23 @ 9:22 am
Ok…. Thank you very much. That explains it. So there’s two different sub. Got it.

geposted Sat 05 Aug 23 @ 11:32 am
I have a Pro Infinity License 2020 and am working with a Denon MC6000 MK2, but the Denon hasn't worked since last night. It says the demo version has expired and I should buy a new version for another $299, which of course I don't want to do!
Have already started some attempts that were offered in the forum, but unfortunately all without success.
Can someone help me please
Thank you in advance!
Since I don't speak English well, I chose a translation portal, so there may be discrepancies, sorry

geposted Sat 05 Aug 23 @ 12:00 pm
@Michael Herweg: Use the same credentials (username & password) you use to log into this forum, to log into Virtual DJ, in the Settings > Licenses Tab.

You show as having a VirtualDJ Pro Infinity license in the forum (which is good for life), again log into VDJ with the same username & password, that you have logged into this forum.

possibly for some reason you have become logged out of the VDJ software, at the moment. You just need to log back in.

--------------
See Manual here for where to enter username/password:
https://virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/settings/licenses/index.html

Also may want to set the SETTINGS > OPTIONS: stayLoggedin YES
(if it not already set to yes)

geposted Sat 05 Aug 23 @ 3:14 pm
Hello, I did it like this and it works, thank you very much, I was getting desperate.
I've switched everything off now and hope that the setting will still be the same the next time you start it!

geposted Sat 05 Aug 23 @ 6:29 pm