Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Help with extended screens
Hi everyone, I'm new to Virtual DJ and need help, sorry if it's been asked before. I use virtual dj in my bar it will always be used as a video dj with the image playing on multiple screens at the venue, to start with Everything was fine but all of a sudden on my extended screens the videos played small, i have also noticed that the floating video window on my computer has vanished, please help as this happened half way through a night the bar was open and i had to close virtual dj and revert back yo a standard video player software

geposted Fri 08 Sep 23 @ 12:07 am

what kind of computer? windows or mac? with windows it's just a simple matter of either activating video by either dropping a video to a deck or clicking the video preview in the middle of the screen on the video panel.
if the window for video opens on top of the screen in front of you drag it to the extended monitors and double click on it to go full screen if it's not already.
closing the software probably wasn't necessary. .unless something was drastically wrong with your video card you should have been able to right click the panel to open the video menu and get it right back where it was. a simple click on the panel also turns video on and off.

geposted Fri 08 Sep 23 @ 7:55 am