I do not know if this has been posted before, but i would find a search function at the top of the sideview/Automix area very handy.
geposted 3 hours ago
For what purpose? The main browser search is right beside it?
geposted 2 hours ago
If wanted as a "goto" you can do that with script
set_var_dialog, rsi, browser_scroll, check if field contains var
probably throw a double_click check in there, double sets var single makes the rsi happen.
set_var_dialog, rsi, browser_scroll, check if field contains var
probably throw a double_click check in there, double sets var single makes the rsi happen.
geposted 2 hours ago
You know I greatly respect your scripting skills, but why reply to these threads in gobbledygook?
99.9 percent of people are asking for a simple solution not a riddle.
I've been here since 2008 as a user and I don't have an understanding of logic and script like many others. My son is an application software developer but I'm not and never will be.
99.9 percent of people are asking for a simple solution not a riddle.
I've been here since 2008 as a user and I don't have an understanding of logic and script like many others. My son is an application software developer but I'm not and never will be.
geposted 24 minutes ago
Feed the initial ask into the AI helper and add my reply appended into a sentence "I've been told it would involve these steps; set_var_dialog, rsi, browser_scroll, check if field contains var
probably throw a double_click check in there, double sets var single makes the rsi happen."
And you'll get something working,
part of it is I don't much fancy spelling it out any more.
AI runs on tokens, I engage as far as I'm interested or bribed.
probably throw a double_click check in there, double sets var single makes the rsi happen."
And you'll get something working,
part of it is I don't much fancy spelling it out any more.
AI runs on tokens, I engage as far as I'm interested or bribed.
geposted 11 minutes ago
search_playlists might be a good alternative. it will show current sideview list at the top if a result is found and press enter/double-click selects that result
geposted 11 minutes ago





