Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Spltting Tracks VOL 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

It took me an age to Split tracks and to get rid of that clicking sound from one track to the next!

On CD Wave, it splits the file into diffrent WAV files but you cant burn it with that programm to cd. The best Programm for both uses is Nero Burner, You split the tracks, and then it burns it straight to CD. Remeber to tick the option DAO option (disk at once) then you wont get that irritating "click sound" between tracks.

CD WAV is easier to use but all it does is split tracks, nothing more!, you will have problems with quality and burning speed when trying to burn the WAV files with a difrrent CDR after using CD WAV (well, thats what I found) The quality of Nero Burner is much better. Once you get the hang of it, its a all in one for any type of burning, editing (some of those editing functions are really cool) CD to MP3, MP3 to CD, WAV to MP3, Mp3 to WAV, the only thing it does not have is "MP3 Normilizer"

You can find this on a progie called 4 track editor! This is really cool, cause it Normilizers your whole MP3 (no matter how big). It takes the piece of the MP3 at its best highest bit rate and converts the whole CD to that bitrate (no soft or loud songs anymore, just one volume and the best quality - cool hey! I often get tired of mixing, especially at 03h00 in the morning and there are still heavy ravers out there. So what I did was, I created my own pre recorded MP3 of about 2 hours long and then I play it at the gig and it sounds as If I am still mixing all the way. (I have about 4 of those Large pre recorded MP3's Thats very bad of me but its done very well and it never sounds as if you are getting tired. Most of these Spinners at three in the Morning sound as if they are half asleep and they play the worst shit on earth to get you out of the club so that they can go home and sleep. This does not happen everywhere but it does happen. They are not been assholes, its just, like me, their session is too long and they are tired. The mixing also gets really bad and somewhat pathetic if you have been spinning for 5 or 6 hours 4 nights a week!

Anyway, had some time to kill.

Cheers.

geposted Mon 10 Sep 01 @ 1:42 pm
Cool. How did you use Nero to split the tracks? I had never thought of using that, although I do use it for normal CDR burning...

Is it simple to split the track exactly where you want to?

Cheerz

geposted Mon 10 Sep 01 @ 11:14 pm
Its very simple, once you have loaded your mp3 into Nero, Right click, choose option/split tracks. If you still have a problem, use the Help menu/Index and type split. I’m at work at the moment and don’t have the Progie with me, let me know if you don’t come right and I will check it out at home and Paste a detailed description of how it is done.

When you get into the Split Track option, play around with it. It might seem a little tricky at first but once you get the hang of it, it is the best splitting tool you can get. The reason for this is because Nero Splits the WAV file with the view that you are going to write it to CD through Nero. Often Nero has problems writing Tack Split WAV files to CD when split with a different Program, like CD WAV EDITOR

Always use the help Function, it even tells you how to operate the Splitting function. NB: After splitting, don’t forget to config you’re burning settings under options to DAO, and take off the 2-second pause.

GOSH, I should be a moderator, not a DJ… LOL

Cheers Mate let me know how it goes!

geposted Tue 11 Sep 01 @ 10:39 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)