Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: A wicked idea

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Since we may not being seeing the new version for quite some time, wouldn't it be a good idea to release patches for the current version that remedy certain more important issues?

My suggestion is to issue a patch that puts a small and basic equaliser in the current version. Just a bass control for each deck would be enough, just so my mixes sound more professional and nicer without the either too loud clashing beats or worse still, the beats killing each other.

I think it would be a superb idea and should not be too difficult to implement. Surely there are some programers who use this program who could make a simple bass control patch for the current version??

geposted Sun 23 Sep 01 @ 2:06 am
Sounds like a great idea to me....!

geposted Mon 24 Sep 01 @ 11:58 am
Unfortunately it doesn't sound like a great idea to anyone else judging by the lack of responses, but then the Atomix team/moderators never do bother to answer to a suggestion.

Why the hell do we bother with any of this?

geposted Fri 28 Sep 01 @ 2:08 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It´s because we wrote this thousand times before:

One of the main points of the delay of AtomixMP3 1.2 is the coding of a complete new engine. This will be done to react faster with future upgrades. With the actual version, we can´t add patches without getting stability problems.

geposted Fri 28 Sep 01 @ 4:22 pm
A thousand times, that's a lot. I'm surprised I didn't see the exact question and answer before...

If the patches were done correctly, there would not have to be stability problems.

geposted Sat 29 Sep 01 @ 6:03 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003

geposted Sat 29 Sep 01 @ 10:09 pm
Mama, that page had nothing at all to do with what I wrote, that was a pathetic try at fobbing me and the rest of the people off. It was nothing like the point I had raised.

MiXmAsTeR

geposted Sat 13 Oct 01 @ 5:49 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)