Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: About the moderation

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Dear users,

This is a general forum so you can speak about whatever you want. We'll never moderate or delete your messages if you respect a minimum of rules:

- Don't post illegal things, such as links to mp3 servers or cracks
- Don't post insults, please be polite
- Don't post any link related to an unofficial site related directly with Atomix. For example you can't create another forum for Atomix users, because there is already a forum here. If you have ideas about our web site please mail to service@atomixmp3.com

If everybody respect this rules no message or topic will be moderated or deleted.

The Atomixmp3 'Forum' Team
(Dams, Mama, Yan-X, Risc)

geposted Sun 11 Nov 01 @ 11:26 am
Listen up, if I waste my time and send an email to the service@atomixmp3.com address, what will actually happen? Not a lot, just like everything to do with Atomix, it will take forever for any ideas to be implemented, for things to happen...

Someone has ALREADY got started with a site that is not DIRECTLY involved with Atomix. It is a site involved with listening to other peoples mixes and offering helpful advice, and best of all, it wouldn't be moderated by the atomix team. This site would be ready very quickly, lets say Atomix decided to do such a site (not forum), how long would it take them, a year, two years?

Any site or forum on here that you claim would allow us to swap mixes as easily as the planned site by us, the users, would have one major disadvantage to it; it would STILL be moderated by the Atomix team, we do NOT want that. We're old enough and ugly enough to moderate ourselves, and at least bloody good ideas from the users would not be deleted.

Dams, you are someone who we thankfully rarely hear from. Why not go back into the shadows and leave this forum alone. A site WILL be made for swapping our mixes, we WILL use it, and there is NOTHING you can do to stop it. I am also working on a site right now, which I will advertise in here every day, you will delete it, but not before many users have seen it.

If you had any respect for the users of Atomix, you wouldn't be so quick to delete their messages and topics.

geposted Sun 11 Nov 01 @ 1:44 pm
QUOTE: "- Don't post any link related to an unofficial site related *(in)*directly with Atomix. For example you can't create another forum for Atomix users, because there is already a forum here. If you have ideas about our web site please mail to service@atomixmp3.com"

We CAN'T create another forum you say? Excuse me God, but I think you'll find that we CAN and already are doing so.

geposted Sun 11 Nov 01 @ 1:46 pm
First, before this message I had a long discussion with other teamers. This message is not "my" message, all teamers agree with it. Someone had to post it, and I did it.

Second, you're here in an official Atomix forum, so sorry but you must agree our policy when you post here like in any other forum.

Third, feel free to speak about whatever you want here, you won't be moderated if you respect the simple rules.

Fourth, as I said, please respect us and other people. You tell me to "go back into the shadows and leave this forum alone". I won't moderate it, but if you continue, I or another teamer will moderate it. As you say yourself, "we're old enough" so I think we can speak without any insult.

Fifth, why do you always post in "anonymous" ? For myself I login before posting any message, so I assume what I say. I think if you're a honnest person you could login also, where is the problem ? :))

Peace !

geposted Sun 11 Nov 01 @ 2:16 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Ok see that reactions are violent here :p

Just to precise some points too:
The atomix team is currently thinking about creating a large communauty where users would be able to find infos, tips, and date for events...

If now you want to propose a new solution, where our team will keep a possibility of moderating the informations posted (don't dream we will not keep message about cracks or others illegals stuff), we could engaged a serious discusssion about this idea.

geposted Sun 11 Nov 01 @ 3:15 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
What we wanted to say is, that we don´t want you to launch a site like atomixmp3.xy, atomixes.com or whatever seems to be officialy from AtomixMP3.

Of course you can launch all sites you want and enter anything you want, but please, on another adress. AtomixMP3 don´t want to be linked to crack offering or sharing sites because it´s illegal!

By the way, an auto-login would really be fine. We will work on it as the released will have been done

geposted Sun 11 Nov 01 @ 6:12 pm
cut the crap...you have deleted messages before, when we were talking about other dj softwares, you didn't like it, and i remember you there was an excuse saying "it isn't related to atomixmp3"...bull shit...leave it alone....well assume that anonimous is my login name....

geposted Mon 12 Nov 01 @ 3:46 am

geposted Mon 12 Nov 01 @ 9:10 am
Can't you guys stop fighting one another for just one minute :)
No, ok, I'm just kidding.

Just to say that a section where older DJs could help new DJs seems like a good idea to me.
So here we are, a new section has been added to the forums.

If any skilled DJ out there is willing to start this forum by writing a few lessons for begginers, I think it would be really great.

Stephane C.

geposted Mon 12 Nov 01 @ 6:58 pm
here we go, steph understands what's goin on now, unlike "other so called moderators", i don't wanna complain about you guys, i just wanna say that don't take the advantage of being a moderator and delete peoples ideas, if they give links to some cracks or something, why would that be your problem, you didn't post it, so just warn them or post your reply, but don't delete the idea, well again it's not wrong about what i said earlier, i remember yan was deleting i guess it was a month ago, when everybody got mad about atomixmp3, and posted lot of messages, and instead of giving straight answers he deleted messages, but after awhile everything seemed running smooth...anyways, if as you say this forum free, then let it be..............

geposted Tue 13 Nov 01 @ 3:37 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)