Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: sound blaster audigy

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i have a sound card w/ four channels front and rear and i cant get it to work properly this program dont distinguish the diff/ from 2 or 4 channels.also w/ the new skins i cant get the magic bar button to work at all.when i go back to the default skin it works great but the colors are too bright
is there anybody having same problem...

w/much respect DJMUTLEY

geposted Fri 07 Dec 01 @ 3:47 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Is it the full version you use, did you set all in the sound config, is your card in "Quadrophonic" mode, did you select your drivers in the sound config, DirectX 8.1 on your system, and, last but not least, did you take a look at the keyboard shortcuts?

geposted Fri 07 Dec 01 @ 8:55 am
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I am also still having problems with my audigy card as well.

Basically if i try to run in 3d mode with headphone monitoring on, it de-grades the overall sound terribly and i get a constant crackling through my right monitored channel.

Its not really useable 'live' at the moment like this.

I hope the patch to clear this one up comes out soon !!

geposted Fri 07 Dec 01 @ 10:16 am
I am also still having problems with my audigy card as well.

Basically if i try to run in 3d mode with headphone monitoring on, it de-grades the overall sound terribly and i get a constant crackling through my right monitored channel.

Its not really useable 'live' at the moment like this.

I hope the patch to clear this one up comes out soon !!

geposted Fri 07 Dec 01 @ 10:16 am
p.s

I am running 8.1 and have my speakers set to quad.

operating sys win 2000

1.3ghz athlon with 512mb ram

geposted Fri 07 Dec 01 @ 10:17 am
Audigy has low latency ASIO support for multichannel output in professional audio applications.

Apparantely AtomixMP3 isn't a professional audio application, cause it doesn't support it.

geposted Fri 07 Dec 01 @ 3:07 pm
i have got the onboard sound on the mother board to work as a headphone out put and the audigy card as the main speaker output but the volume on the mother board has no volume
adjustment your program does not control the volume on headphones......and i have the full version i just dint log in
this will be good add on...........................

geposted Sat 08 Dec 01 @ 3:15 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)