Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hey guys the other day i while i was surfing the net i came across the full version of Atomix Mp3 v.2 with serial and everything...

i can't believe the're doiing that...atomix loses money...poor guys...i whish i had to power to shut down that web site that has it...

and not only do they have atomix..they also have Virtual turn tables...Mix Vibes Pro...Pc DJ red Pro...and other dj programs absolutely for free and full versions...the newest...

can you believe it...oh my god...what is the world coming to

geposted Wed 02 Jan 02 @ 5:48 pm
what's the website add?? is it the warez site??

geposted Wed 02 Jan 02 @ 6:27 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Please mail me the url at dams@atomixmp3.com !!

geposted Wed 02 Jan 02 @ 7:24 pm
sketchPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can trace whos the culprit and cut there updates off and that. Cheapskates atomix is cheap enough to buy!!!!

geposted Wed 02 Jan 02 @ 8:10 pm
Scandal!!! You should found the responsible guy and hang him up.

geposted Wed 02 Jan 02 @ 8:22 pm
RosterHome userMember since 2001
Hey dams, I know where you can find Atomixmp3 1.12 cracked to full ver (with headphone mode).

geposted Wed 02 Jan 02 @ 8:31 pm
This can't be stopped. One way or another, people will crack, or get full versions of every program. There are bad people out there, and they is nothing we can do. Don't give anyone that url except for the atomix team. If you give it out, to others, it will spread quickly.

geposted Wed 02 Jan 02 @ 9:53 pm
it wasn't me

geposted Wed 02 Jan 02 @ 10:58 pm
sketchPRO InfinityMember since 2003
My views are as such if you can't afford to buy it, unlike atomix, more like cubase, and your creativity is flowing. Then use the cracked version, becuase your not going to be able to buy it anyway until you make it big time and then you can buy it.

I think im gibbering......

to late, to stoned....

Dan

geposted Thu 03 Jan 02 @ 12:51 am
Well....that kind of stuff comes with any software.

People DO NOT care about licences and copyrighting. They have the mentality that they should be able to use a full version only because they wouldn't buy it in the first place.

I bought atomix because ALOT of fucking work went into it!!

Cheers.

P.S - I tried using a crack version of 1.12 (Out of curiousity), but there was no dual soundcard mode...that defeats the whole purpose !!!!!

geposted Thu 03 Jan 02 @ 2:10 am
I wouldn't recommend giving out someone's username.

Sometimes you go onto these file sharing servers not realising that everything on your hard drive is being made available. I made the same mistake, but the moment I realised people were trying to download programs I had paid for, I went into file sharing options and changed it.

The only things I now share are mp3's, but then that is illegal as well, but how many of you complaining about piracy on here are using pirated mp3's on Atomix? Always check you're not in a glass house before you start throwing stones around at other people...

Although a lot of people do use pirated software, I think that in comparison to the numbers that buy the software, it's only a small proportion. Personally I like to have a hard copy of a program on a proper bought CD, rather than a mish-mash cracked version downloaded from the net. Also, by buying the software you are entitled to free updates with a lot of the programs out there, so you don't have to go scouring for a cracked update, it's less hassle.

One last point, although I download a significant amount of mp3's, most don't last long on my hard drive because they are rubbish tunes, saving me money buying them and then finding they are crap. Most tunes come on pre-mixed CD's, which I don't want, especially since they can't easily be mixed. I always buy music despite downloading a lot, in fact, I have more tunes that I've bought than mp3's...

Forget about the pirater's and concentrate on playing some bangin' tunes mixed using the best software mixer available - Atomixmp3 (paid-for of course).

Over and out.

geposted Thu 03 Jan 02 @ 1:35 pm
facts
1) anyone can get ejay with atomix engine from local supermarket (i just saw it there)
2) ejay is probably missing some important features so people want atomixmp3
which brings me to
3) atomixmp3 can't be bought easily, cause you need to have a special card which i believe isn't available even to 1/4 of the people in the world (probably to a lot lesss)

4) insert your thought here

geposted Thu 03 Jan 02 @ 2:28 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
3 is wrong. You need an international bank card which is available in every contry.

Adrien

geposted Thu 03 Jan 02 @ 4:03 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If blue-ener-g is telling us the true, he would give us the url.
dont worry!

geposted Thu 03 Jan 02 @ 4:32 pm
No he wouldn't, not if he was sensible. Posting the URL on this website would encourage those who have not purchased the program to go and download it from wherever he found it.

He could send the URL via email to the Atomix Team however. And he is right, Atomixmp3 2.0 can be found all over the place, he is telling the truth.

geposted Thu 03 Jan 02 @ 10:27 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
ok!

geposted Thu 03 Jan 02 @ 11:39 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)