Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Audiogalaxy

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Guess you've noticed ... Audiogalaxy is history!
Where are you guys going to get your music now????
(Plz don't say Kazaa cos that program sucks!)

YDC

geposted Thu 20 Jun 02 @ 1:12 pm
vlk72Home userMember since 2002
WinMX may be an alternative

geposted Thu 20 Jun 02 @ 1:23 pm
okay here's what i don't get. of course kazaa isn't the greatest in the world. but why does everyone bang it so much? i get fast speed and can find anything i want. only bad thing is that there are no bulletin boards or articles about any files or categories so there aren't suggestions on what to look for. so tell me, why does kazaa suck?

but anyways. try irc, limewire,xolox,filetopia,possibly soulseek,or go to download.com and just surf around for a bit.

phatty720
dave

geposted Thu 20 Jun 02 @ 3:06 pm
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
yeah we know but rare tracks and mixes cannot br found on kazaa specially vinyl mixes,unless i start ripping my vinyls onto the pc

NaDeR

geposted Thu 20 Jun 02 @ 3:14 pm
agree with you Nader ... I started on Kazaa and found only the commercial tracks but on audiogalaxy I found all the underground tracks that I wanted.

YDC

geposted Thu 20 Jun 02 @ 3:38 pm
MIRC is hard to use but once you get the hang of it I would say they have more song on there then all the others put together! plus they have the hard to find remixes it is awsome give it a try!

geposted Thu 20 Jun 02 @ 6:23 pm
roryHome userMember since 2001
so which programers out there can start a 'new' audiogalaxy?

geposted Thu 20 Jun 02 @ 9:21 pm
purplexHome userMember since 2001
Try imesh.
You can find rarer trax but you cant always get them cos of a slow connection on the other end meaning there is neva a download slot (or seems this way).

Does all file types.

Definatley worth a try.

geposted Fri 21 Jun 02 @ 12:47 pm
Tried XoloX but crashes everytime.
Imesh, well I had a bad experience with that program, frustrated me like hell.
WinMX is what I'm trying now and seems to be the best for the moment.

YDC

geposted Fri 21 Jun 02 @ 8:52 pm
PigsFlyHome userMember since 2002
I thought that IRC was just a chat client. Can you use it to search for/download mp3's. Can someone explain?

geposted Sat 22 Jun 02 @ 2:07 am
oh yes mirc.com it is fucking awsome Im telling you guys it has more music then all of those other sites put together! download the program and get help using the triggers on there. it is great plus you can download movies that are in theatres now!

geposted Sun 23 Jun 02 @ 12:14 am
i tried the new version of morpheus - ok
kazaa - couldn't find what i wanted, eg. remixes etc
blubster - same as kazaa
filetopia - too confusing, haven't really bothered trying to work out how to use it yet
winMX - pick of the bunch, seems to have the most files. tip: click the Auto Complete button in the search panel. otherwise u have to manually click retry when all available connections have died.

Mike

geposted Sun 23 Jun 02 @ 9:07 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)