Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Interesting freeze up

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
OK, the other day I added a couple tracks to me library. One was "where's your head at" I had listened to it on my desktop system with winamp, and decided it would find a place in the weekends mixes. I transfered it to my external drive, and off to work I went. A couple hours later at work I tried to analize the above mentioned track, and Atomix reported an error. Of course that meant that as soon as I hit OK, it would close. So, I dropped a CD, and made the mix the old fashioned way. I relaunched Atomix, and since I had hit a fairly long song on the CD, I decided to try again. This time instead of analizing the song, I dropped it on a desk to play, and skipped it ahead a couple times to near the end. Guess what? Atomix froze and closed. I relaunched and avoided that song for the night. When I got home I tried the same track in Atomix on my desktop, same exact result.
I know occassionally someone will report a freeze in Atomix, I'd like to suggest making a mental note with regards to the track that was playing at the time. I'd bet that 90% of Atomix freezes, (and face it, it doesn't happen very often) are related to a problem file. Re-encode the file, and try it again.

Rick

geposted Mon 29 Jul 02 @ 7:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)