Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Just some questions

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

MushHome userMember since 2002
What's the different between the trial version and the full? I'm asking the question because I'm seriously thinking of buying the full version but before I do that I need clarification about these questons:
1. I have a tune on each deck both song are identical but when I press the magic button the beat hardly matches, do it work different on the full version?

2. Same tunes again.. but when I automix it again rearly matches the beat of the other tunes.

I'm doing something wrong? I don't want to buy this software unless it do what I'm expecting.. HELP!!!!!

Thanks for any advce ..

geposted Sun 29 Sep 02 @ 9:19 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Make sure that you've played the song once fully so that Atomix will be able to get a fairly accurate BPM setting for the song.

If you notice, when you put a song on a deck for the first time and start playing it, Atomix will start adjusting the BPM up and down till it finds the correct setting. Sometimes midway through a song it may adjust the setting again. So its best to play the song fully first.

Grimm

geposted Mon 30 Sep 02 @ 12:48 am
What kind of music are you playing? Does it have 4/4 beat or is it a hip-hop or break beat? That could make all the difference in the world.

geposted Mon 30 Sep 02 @ 7:05 am
shurjHome userMember since 2004
just need to know how long as in for how many days is the trial version valid for ?? its a very general & must be a common inquiry - but cant find it anywhere on the site or on the read me note.

cheers!!

geposted Sun 25 Jan 04 @ 3:52 pm
I think it's unlimited, you just get the annoying popups every once in a while.

geposted Sun 25 Jan 04 @ 6:47 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The full version also gives you sound configuration options so that you are able to split the output to effectively use either a mixer, or headphones to monitor one desk, while playing the other.
plus of course, access to all of the effects.

geposted Sun 25 Jan 04 @ 7:00 pm
instead of playing each song fully....do an mp3 search with atomix and click the box that says " perform an extended analysis on each file ".....make sure you don`t have anything else to do for awhile on the computer as it will take some time to do this....i think it took around 3 hrs for me and i have about 2,000 tunes

geposted Tue 27 Jan 04 @ 12:10 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)