Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Build-In Time Stretcher

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I think there there has to be build something like a switch in Atomix trough wich you can choose between a build-in pitch control and a build-in time strecher, couse when you use pitch control at two songs wich are very different in pitch level, the sound of the voices and stuff are getting to high or to low.
There are several time strech plugins but they just don't work so good.

I think that should also be programmed in the next version of Atomix.

By the way. I is actually a very very very very great program, i've never seen anything like it.

geposted Fri 01 Jun 01 @ 4:26 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
And if you enable the master tempo in the settings menu, it will be the best at all. This function keeps the highth of the sound.

mama

geposted Fri 01 Jun 01 @ 5:36 pm
Yeah you are right, i did't knew that.
It works pretty good....

geposted Sat 02 Jun 01 @ 11:05 am
The only thing is that the sound becomes a bit 'unstable' then, it sounds like the speed is constantly changing.

geposted Sat 02 Jun 01 @ 2:49 pm
There should be 2 sliders..

Slider 1 is the normal pitch slider which alters both speed and height of the sound.

Slider 2 only alters the pitch (height), not speed.

This way you could use slider 1 to match the bpm (/magic match it) and use slider 2 to change the vocals/sound proper key/height.

I hope someone understood what i mean, i know atomixmp3 team has had troubles understanding my ideas before.

geposted Wed 06 Jun 01 @ 11:35 pm
Yeh....hmmmm....I think I understand....LOL

This is a problem with the DJ term 'pitch' which comes from the pitch control on a turntable - it should have really been called a 'tempo' control - but because the 'pitch' increases as a result of increasing the 'tempo', the two have become confused. Hmmm....hope you got that!

But...anyway, going back to your suggestion, I agree, a 'pitch' control as well as a 'tempo'(currently pitch) control would be a nice idea, but the sound quality of the 'master-tempo' would have to be well sorted first.

geposted Fri 08 Jun 01 @ 8:15 pm
P.S. - this forum is so much better if you login - you can see at a glance where the new posts are next time you visit.

geposted Fri 08 Jun 01 @ 8:20 pm
I agree with the fact that there should be 2 sliders.
But the tempo control has to be better then, couse now it isný so good i think.

geposted Sat 09 Jun 01 @ 10:49 pm
I don't know what all the fuss is about. I luv the master tempo and I think it sounds fine. I have tried to listen hard and hear its fault,,,,but I cannot hear anything but good sound.

geposted Tue 12 Jun 01 @ 10:26 pm
Rabicem: maybe you don't have the ears to be a DJ :D

just kidding... for many songs it sounds fine.

geposted Wed 13 Jun 01 @ 2:25 am
It's true it does mess up the sound, not every song, but enough to make yourself look really bad in front of alot of people. Is this problem being addressed in the new version?

geposted Wed 13 Jun 01 @ 3:14 am
Yepp!

geposted Wed 13 Jun 01 @ 7:28 am
Wow Jim, you got a straight answer out of Mama - you must have been a very good boy - especially as it was about the new version.

Don't wory Mama - i'm only teasing :)

geposted Wed 13 Jun 01 @ 11:51 pm
No prob!

:-))

mama

P.S.: That´s how you think we germans are. (joke)

geposted Wed 13 Jun 01 @ 11:59 pm
Dave - I am surprised as you.. Thanks mama..

geposted Thu 14 Jun 01 @ 9:08 pm
I thought about another feature, a button with wich you can push play several times, not like what it is now, that when you push play for the 2nd time he pauses.

I think it would be cool because it would give a great effect in the start of some tracks

geposted Sun 01 Jul 01 @ 2:07 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)