Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Sequencer Mode

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could actually look at the complete mp3 and actually mark the exact beat you want atomixmp3 to beatmatch with, so once you have a 70 or so minute mix marked, all you would have to do is operate the crossfader or if you're using a seperate mixer, it would free your hands to use the eq. That way you could record perfect mixes rather than hoping you grab the exact beat on the fly.

geposted Sat 07 Jul 01 @ 9:01 pm
I've been using atomixmp3 since it was virtual DJ, why am I listed as a newbie????

geposted Sat 07 Jul 01 @ 9:02 pm
I was just thinking along similar lines, but from a different viewpoint. Would it be possible to send the various controls and timecodes to MIDI so that volume faders, pitch bends, sync buttons and song position could be sequenced in an external sequencer like Cakewalk, and thus edited, so you could make that split second perfect mix you always wanted to but never quite had the coordination for....

As for what it looks like, probably just a little button saying send midi and an option to specify which midi channel if necessary (it might make sense I suppose to send global controls (like x-fader) and specific controls (like bending pitch on one song, and pressing sync on another are song independent) on different midi channels).

Use? For a really absolutely stonking mix of a few songs that would be perfect to drop into a night for that climactic bit, and also just for the obsessive desire for perfectionism.

Any thoughts?

Phil

geposted Sun 08 Jul 01 @ 1:44 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)