Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Important questions!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

armaniaHome userMember since 2001
I just bought the atomix mixing software, but i have some problems with it. Firstly, how can i use headphones with a 3d card? Is it possible at all? Secondly, i hear a lot of "tics" in the songs, which is very annoying!
Somebody?
greetz, dj_

geposted Mon 24 Dec 01 @ 2:06 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
What is your sound card ?
For the tics try to remove the master tempo, to install the last directx and the last drivers of your sound card, and unload all resident programs such as virus scanners.

geposted Mon 24 Dec 01 @ 2:11 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
If you also have those thicks in another program, the file isn't good ripped. Try to rip again.

Greetz, ikke

geposted Mon 24 Dec 01 @ 4:12 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Perhaps try to narrow it down a bit. See if the "ticks" happen in with hardware mix checked and un checked. I'm running with hardware mix checked on both a desktop P3 933 Windows XP with a fairly basic 1 output sound card, split to 2 mixer inputs, (no ticks) and on a laptop windows ME with the onboard sound card and a usb audio device, no ticks. I tried the desktop in soft mode... still no ticks. However the soft mode makes the high mid and low adjustments active, over adjusting with these seems to make the sound a bit distorted or crackly. Also over using the gain knob seems to throm in a bit of distortion as well. Try changing some of these settings and see if the "ticks" can be minimized that way.

Good Luck.

Rick

geposted Mon 24 Dec 01 @ 4:29 pm
thanx guys

geposted Thu 27 Dec 01 @ 12:19 am
You may also want just to setup another bootable OS partition on your computer just for djing with atomixmp3 alone. Other programs and drivers sometimes cause these problems.

geposted Fri 28 Dec 01 @ 5:05 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)