Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: JN silver PRO

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hey guys.. i just completed the JN silver PRO edition skin. for anyone who likes pro skins, or has been looking for a new one.. PLEASE check this one out. i'm gonna post it tonight, and it should be up in a couple of days.. hopefully sooner.

I put a LOT of work into this one. i worked from the 800x600 version of the jn silver that i did. i stripped everything off, made a large (but simple) pitch slider for greater precision, enlarged the info windows and made the LED in the middle HUGE (and it's still fully interactive). so just keep an eye out for it. thanx.

phatty720
dave

geposted Wed 15 May 02 @ 11:24 pm
I'm curious! ;-)

geposted Wed 15 May 02 @ 11:52 pm
haha.. good, i'm glad you are. it's still mainly the jn-silver, just without any faders or sliders except for pitch. and all text is MUCH bigger. LED is fun too. it's not a huge deal.. but if anyone wants to check it out now. leave your email address and i'll send the zip file. i would give out the ftp, but i have to reinstall the server and set everything up again.. and by that time it might already be posted.

phatty720
dave

geposted Thu 16 May 02 @ 4:52 am
jelly@pi.be ...
it's my "blablabla" adress, in order not get tons of spam ;-)
but you can send the zip :-)
greetz

geposted Thu 16 May 02 @ 2:49 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)