Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: loop plugin

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

would it be possible to program a plugin which promts you for how many beats you want to loop, sometimes it would be useful to get more than 1,2,4 or 8 beat loops!

Thanks

geposted Tue 26 Nov 02 @ 2:13 pm
Making such a plug-in is rather straightforward when working with a buffer.

Nevertheless the current plug-in engine doesn't allow to control the song itself which means that after the loop you end up somewhere in the song, and that you can't loop endlessly - when the song ends, your loop ends by default.

That would be the best I can do for the moment. Hence, probably only to be used to activate a loop when you're about to mix it into another song.

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

geposted Tue 26 Nov 02 @ 10:05 pm
I've tried using SmartRepeat which has a wetmix/drymix-setting:
start loop, silence actual track and set it to repeat 1or 2 beats once the SmartRepeat-buffer is loaded and then let the SmartRepeat-loop go on and on and on and on and on and on and on..... :)

geposted Wed 27 Nov 02 @ 8:27 am
djneelHome userMember since 2003
R U REAdY

geposted Fri 10 Jan 03 @ 11:42 am
DoritoHome userMember since 2003
Hola a todos los registrados, soy nuevo en esto pero me encanta atomix y para los que me quieran enseñar más de Atomix mi correo es ---

geposted Fri 31 Jan 03 @ 7:28 am
DJ Corpse: I read through the example-sources and found out that now you can.. and as for selecting how many beats, why not add one of those built-in sliders and have it snap to certain values so that you get a switch with X different states? :)

I've done a bit of laborating with MS VisualC++ but all I've managed to do is some "fake" effects by adding/subtracting stereo differences which all sound very cheap OR my own "Enjoy the silence"-plugin that instantly mutes the track..

So I've realized this stuff is probably not meant for the likes of me... maybe I can have some fun with the built-in sliders and make an interactive version of my masterpiece ("Enjoy the silence++"? :) which would be very similar to the Level-control on each atomix-deck :)

geposted Mon 10 Feb 03 @ 2:48 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)