Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: cuing songs in headphones

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

is it possible to cue songs in my headphones before i play it.. i have the audigy platinum ex soundcard w/ asio.. if so, how can i hear the song from channel 2 in my ear before i actually play it.. thanks in advance

geposted Sat 28 Dec 02 @ 5:53 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
That's a matter of sound configuration. However, the ability to do that is limited in the demo. In order to do what you are trying to do you have to purchase the software.

geposted Sat 28 Dec 02 @ 8:03 am
I have the full version, however, how do i listen to the cue songs in the headphones, what configuration do i use in the program?

geposted Thu 30 Jan 03 @ 6:34 pm
Youu are showing up here as a demo user. This feature is not available in the demo version. Get a legal full version, and register your serial number in your forum profile, and if you still have the question, someone will help you.

geposted Thu 30 Jan 03 @ 8:39 pm
I have the same question and am using a registered, full version.

geposted Sun 02 Feb 03 @ 7:45 pm
Again, you are showing up as a demo user. The feature you are trying to achieve is only available in the FULL leaglly purchased version of Atomixmp3. You should update your forum profile to appear as a full version user.

geposted Sun 02 Feb 03 @ 8:00 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)