Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Playlists - Showing all songs

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Thank you for adding the easy tagging playlist feature in 1.08 in the "Music" tab on VDJ. I have my hard drive seperated by genres in different folder, then a folder for each album as a sub folder. Can I ask a BIG favor. In your next update, when I click on the folder shortcut which I created it opens up all of the folders in that particular main folder and does not display the individual songs in all of those folder, that is until it get to the bottom most folder level. Can you make the program display what is in every folder from the top level? PCDJ has this feature and it is very useful. I can do this through the search but the first screen seems like it would be much better to do this on. I hope you know what I mean. So I click on 80's mixes and instead of 100 album folders showing you see all of the songs in all of those folders to the right. Thanks for the help and keep up the great work!

geposted Sun 01 Feb 04 @ 4:21 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
have you thought about creating a mpu file of all of these tracks? this would solve all your problems and it will be displayed when u open the folder

geposted Mon 02 Feb 04 @ 1:29 pm
Dev staffHome userSenior staffMember since 2003
It's been done in the next release.

Thanks,
Dev Team

geposted Mon 08 Mar 04 @ 6:00 pm
Dev

Will you be able to set this the way you want it or will you not have a option , if we want have a option I do want it

geposted Wed 17 Mar 04 @ 2:44 am
Amazing what gets implemented.
How is this stuff decided, were there so many requests for this feature ? So Vantinedj has his stuff arranged a certain way, is that a popular way to arrange your music ??? Just wondering, since I've been begging for Search within a Playlist and can't even get an ear on it.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=1663

geposted Mon 22 Mar 04 @ 12:49 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)