Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Previewing Songs in the headphones

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Unless I am mistaken, I thought the online manual says that when you click on either deck "a" or "b," that whichever is selected is the one you hear in your headphones. When I click on the individual decks, I still hear them both in my headphones. I am plugged in directly to my soundcard on my computer. Am I missing something??

geposted Sat 01 Feb 03 @ 4:25 am
CHarmanPRO InfinityMember since 2003
(1).... A 3D sound card is required.
(2).... Main decks come from what would be the (main speakers out of your sound card). Headphone's would be from the rear speaker output of your sound card.
(3)... You need to configure software to use 3D card and (a) speakers & headphone's ... or (b) Headphone's and Mixer.
(4)... Skin you use will need to have a preview slider and after choosing deck you want needs slid towards or mixed with both decks.
*If using 3D card and mixer you will need to come from the sound card with a stereo Y splitter. More information can be offered if this is what you would like to do.
*If you do not have a 3D sound card then you will need to have 2 sound cards and configure Atomix with the 2 sound card option.
Any other help you would like please send another post and will answer or find out information for you.
Carman
:)

geposted Sun 02 Feb 03 @ 1:39 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Pretty sure you can do it with one standard stereo sound card if you don't mind Mono output. Choose the one sound card/speaker-headphone configuration. Use a stereo splitter. Adapt one side of the splitter to your headphones, and adapt the other side to your speakers.

geposted Sun 02 Feb 03 @ 7:56 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)