Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: downloading plugins

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Am I seeing things or are we no longer allowed to download effect plugins if we're running the eval version?

geposted Fri 28 Feb 03 @ 7:00 pm
Forum : Plugins - Topic : downloading plugins - Page: 1 up
Post here comments on the atomix effect or visual plugins.
DEMO Users don´t ask for plugins !

effects are for full legal registered users only

geposted Fri 28 Feb 03 @ 7:06 pm
Why do people don't get this?

geposted Fri 28 Feb 03 @ 7:50 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It seems like a foreign concept to people that the demo version is just that. For trial use. Try it out for a few hours, or a couple days... if you like it, then you buy it. The idea of a demo is to try to tempt you to part with your money. Here is a demo of a very good product. If you buy it, you will receive all the rights of owning it. No time reminders, the full capability of splitting the 2 decks to seperate audio outputs even with only 1 sound card, AND as an added bonus, you will receive access to the many effects that have been designed for Atomix users. The demo version is a commercial in itself. If you like the demo, buy the full. It's worth the $59.95 US dollars, and the 5 minutes it will take to complete the purchase & the install. Then go ahead and download all of the effects that you want.

geposted Fri 28 Feb 03 @ 11:25 pm
whiteHome userMember since 2003
HI MY NAME IS GEROGE.I WANT TO HAVE THE PLUGINS FOR THE ATOMIXMP3 IF YOU CAN.IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT WITH ME THIS IS MY E-MAIL: [no exchange allowed]

HAVE A NICE DAY.

geposted Sat 01 Mar 03 @ 4:53 pm
i think its a safe bet you wont get any! i dunno why but its just an idea i have!

geposted Sat 01 Mar 03 @ 6:19 pm
toxicHome userMember since 2003
HI, MY NAME IS STEFAN.I WANT TO HAVE THE PLUGINS FOR THE ATOMIXMP3 IF YOU CAN.IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT WITH ME THIS IS MY E-MALI: ******

geposted Sun 02 Mar 03 @ 4:50 pm
i say again for the non readers amongst us!
its a safe bet you wont get any effects sent to you!

geposted Sun 02 Mar 03 @ 11:12 pm
5115Home userMember since 2003
Wave that such? I'm from Galicia. You of the fact that place? I have the atomix for a long time time but I do not know as can unload effects for the mixtures table. Someone can help me? please .

geposted Thu 06 Mar 03 @ 11:17 pm
oh my life is this the "crazy" forum? can you not read all the above?

geposted Fri 07 Mar 03 @ 12:05 am
Maybe we should get these people their own forum... that way they can ask for plugins until they turn blue.

geposted Fri 07 Mar 03 @ 1:03 am
LOL
Norm

geposted Fri 07 Mar 03 @ 1:34 am
holllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

geposted Mon 10 Mar 03 @ 5:59 am
i wanna plugins for atomixmp3

geposted Sat 15 Mar 03 @ 11:34 pm
I want a beautiful girlfriend with big features but it aint gonna happen!

geposted Sun 16 Mar 03 @ 12:16 am
mcs-itPRO InfinityMember since 2003
:))) LOL dj walkers

geposted Sun 16 Mar 03 @ 9:43 am
YES I WOULD LIKE FOR U TO SEND ME THE FLIPPING DOUBLES PLUG IN IF U COULD PLEASE THANK YOU.

geposted Tue 18 Mar 03 @ 7:12 pm
LEPRACHAN
are you blind?
no one hear will dream of sending you the plugin!

geposted Tue 18 Mar 03 @ 8:04 pm
Amen, brother! ;D

I'd like one of those as well so when hell freezes over we actually have a shot at getting what we want, can you hook me up with her sister? :)

geposted Fri 21 Mar 03 @ 9:29 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)