Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: My atomix experience

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

dilmosPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi all,
I recently spent about 40 hours in the forums reading messages and making decisions before I finally bought this program.

I would like to post this message to try and help some of the other people who may be having the same problems I was.
My problem was simple in that I wanted to run Atomix all the time and also display Visuals on a large projection and about five TV sets located thru the club I work in.

Simple fix... kinda expensive but perfect.

I bought 2 computers.. (emachines, Walmart)
One machine runs nothing but atomix.... no software of any kind extra.

Then I go from the line out of computer one into the line in of computer two and then from the line out of computer two to my board.

Now on computer 2 I run only winamp2 with extra visuals, and powerpoint. We run the powerpoint at the beggining of the night for drink specials and upcoming events... we also keep it open in the background for birthday announcem,ents etc...

I have an extra TV beside my monitor and in the second computer I installed a Gforce card with a TV out.

Now the setup is simple enough, make your TV the main monitor and make your monitor just share the desktop. The unlock your toolbar on the TV and drag it back to the monitor. You run everything visual from there. When you hit "fullscreen" it takes over the TV and your monitor freezes up until you double click or hit esc. Open winamp and pull it over to your monitor and type in linein on the playlist and let it play like that all night.

Now also we have a abc switch. A is the computer. B is a dvd player and C is a video camera wich we don't record we just shoot at people and put em up on screen... We call it the Big Daddy D Booty Cam :)

Hope this helps and if anyone knows of any really cool visuals for winamp or even some standalone stuff, I would appreciate it....

Thanks all,
BigDadDD

geposted Mon 14 Apr 03 @ 9:05 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)