Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: to digitize

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

What's up dj digitize? Any new progress with your controller? I've noticed that the only way to keep topics alive is to not only keep posting to the same topic, but to keep posting new topics about the same subject. I've seen too many good posts on this site just get buried and forgotten. I would rather not see your controller just get buried as well on this site.

phatty720
dave

geposted Sat 31 May 03 @ 5:46 am
ns-codeHome userMember since 2003
Anyone interested in digititze's conroller shoul read my post "The real virtual turntable".

I think my way is better, but it's still just an idea and digitaze has a working model. Still, the summer break is getting closer and i keep looking at my old Akai turntable and checking wheel prices. Anyhow, if someone also wants to do it, by all means have a go! But if you ever go to market with it, please do send me a free copy and please do send me 8% of sales :-).

geposted Sat 31 May 03 @ 8:26 am
I'm sorry I haven't been keeping as up to date as I really should be. There is a ton of interest in my controller from PCDJ, VisualDiscoMix, EKS, and gizmolabs to name a few.The final prototype you have all seen is a working prototype. Remember, prototypes are not the final products at all. I have jukesy (atomix vip) and a whole team of other pros working on other ideas and solutions right now. What we have have done is prove that there is other, and for that matter, better ways to interface with DJ software. I want to get some models out to you guys as much as you want to try them, but the reality is constrained by finance. Something big is happening. It is coming. The model you've seen was a rapid, basic development. Good things come to those that wait, and on that note, I am in contact with industry leading companies to possibly develop an interface that can really capture and utilize the power that DJ software has to offer.

The countdown begins, and keep to the count... ;-)

Regards,
Digitize

geposted Sat 31 May 03 @ 2:02 pm
WOW...im at impressed to say the least!
But I have a question for you digitize how much money did you have when you came up with this idea>>>cuz your sure gonna have alot when its on the market!!!

geposted Sun 01 Jun 03 @ 12:36 am
I had next to no money to develop it. It's hard to say when, by whom, and if a design will go to market. If something does, it may not be for atomix, although I am pushing to make a multi-software compatible version. The problem is that the atomix team is already working with a company, and as of now they have not offered any interest. It all comes down to finance again. Whoever is going to give me the capital to develop an interface will be most likely exclusively marketed for their software, and I won't be getting rich off it. But this is my passion, my education, and my life dream, so although I want to go exclusively atomix, without the funds to do so, it may not be an option. We'll see what happens, but I will keep you guys up to date as I can.

-Digitize

geposted Sun 01 Jun 03 @ 1:33 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)