Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Mixer Melodys --- READ CAREFULLY

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

If I were to buy my mixer (hardware turntables) and if I illegally produce and publish a hit CD into the corporate world and people like it, what will i tell a manager if he would like to know how i got copyright material onto a CD because the songs that i composed were taken from other singers and DJ's without permission?

geposted Sat 13 Dec 03 @ 9:13 am
my first question to you would be why do you need any hardware..........you have atomix

geposted Thu 18 Dec 03 @ 11:45 am
Thats true

geposted Wed 24 Dec 03 @ 6:31 pm
With the new RIIA laws ......anytime you produce or air anthing from a artist , you must give credit of there orignal work. If you air the music you have to give credit & a link to buy orignal work......If you want to due it by the book.

I know this because i co-run an internet based radio station and the web site admn.

www.roseradio.net

geposted Sun 28 Dec 03 @ 3:59 am
ThanX DJ Spice. I'll check out your website soon!!!!

geposted Sat 03 Jan 04 @ 4:50 pm
Your Welcome Billy

geposted Sun 04 Jan 04 @ 12:24 am
Hi again DJ SPICE,

I just checked out your site but I didnt manage 2 see your name anywhere there. But I like the look of it. It's like this ATOMIX Forum. I like that! So, where are you in that site?

DJ BILLY

geposted Sat 17 Jan 04 @ 3:06 pm
Look in the members list.....and in the staff photo's

geposted Wed 21 Jan 04 @ 1:18 am
atomix is kool and all but i do find one fault when i do a loop it does it perfect no questions askd but the next time i do the same loop it goes off beat i dont have nuthin runnin on the background or anythin its like the program has it good and bad dayz

geposted Thu 22 Jan 04 @ 12:42 am
OK, now I saw it

geposted Sat 24 Jan 04 @ 2:31 pm
nelly ....buy the full program .....If the demo is not working for you.

geposted Tue 27 Jan 04 @ 12:17 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)