Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: headphones

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, i´m using the full version of atomixmp3 ..but its cracked...
so...i´m have the SB Live soundcard....and i can´t use the headphones....

i´ve already choose the "2 configurations in the middle" on the sound configuration...and it won´t worked..

is that because the program is cracked..???

thx

Ps: sorry for the bad english....i´m from brazil

geposted Thu 19 Feb 04 @ 2:14 am
Lol, you think the cracked version as the same of a full and legal version ?

Buy the complete and legal version, and you will have the assistance for the headphones, but you will not receive any help for a cracked version.

You are on the official site of Atomixmp3 (Atomix Productions), you believe that Microsoft gives of the assistance for the cracked version of their products? Try it just for fun….:s

Coyote

geposted Thu 19 Feb 04 @ 3:54 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Don't come here looking for tech support for your illegal software.
Buy the full version, and your questions will be answered happily.

geposted Wed 25 Feb 04 @ 7:46 pm
rhousePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi I have the full version which I just reinstalled. I unistalled a couple months ago because after moving my PC I could not get the Headphones to work. I have an Audigy sound card. Worked perfectly at one time. Any suggestions?

geposted Sun 13 Feb 05 @ 12:39 am
open atomixmp3 go to options/sound configuration and choose what configuration you have.

geposted Sun 13 Feb 05 @ 2:47 pm
y does it sound the same in my main speakers as it does in my monitor head phones
help please
that is one of the reasons why i have stopped using the program is it because my head phonea are shi*

geposted Mon 14 Feb 05 @ 2:13 am
JUst pay the MONEY its well worth it just dont bother with the chat there is never any one in the.

geposted Mon 14 Feb 05 @ 2:41 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)