Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Too much high mid and bass

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

have a real problem with getting the songs to sound good together have read the tips to mix and doing well just cant seem to make them sound any good after i record them. is it the songs i chose or will it just come with practice.

geposted Mon 24 Jan 05 @ 2:07 pm
well........first of all we need to know what format the tunes are in that you are mixing...this also applies to any sound bytes that you are using. what i find works the best is to convert all the sounds/tunes into mp3s with a bit rate of 320. i then run them through a volume normalizer called mp3 gain. mp3 gain makes sure the voulme is the same for all the sounds. i then run the coverted tunes in atomixmp3 until the program can recognize the beat, thus enabling it to auto-beat-mix. you only have to play each tune for about 2 minutes for the program to regeister the beat. i use the Bassik LE BLU skin which has a 3 band e.q. on each deck, e.q.fader on each deck and sliders instead of dials. after your mix is done you will want to covert the mix file which is in wav format into an mp3 file with a bit rate of 320 to save room. happy mixing and if you need more info ask....

geposted Wed 26 Jan 05 @ 9:10 pm
How can I become a full version user?

geposted Thu 27 Jan 05 @ 4:03 am
if you want to become a full version user you have to buy the program

geposted Sat 29 Jan 05 @ 6:41 pm
i am mixing in mp3 but i think it may be because im mixing with two sound cards but my monitor speakers dont tell me that i have have changed the treble or bass it all sounds the same is it my ear or am i right.

geposted Mon 14 Feb 05 @ 2:03 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)