Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New to Virtual DJ

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ukjockHome userMember since 2005
Hi guys I am new to the scene here at VIRTUAL DJ, I have taken a 3 year break out of dj'ing and have decided to come back to the scene.

I use to use another piece of software for mixing, but a mate of mine suggested trying this software out. So I have downloaded the trial version and I am really impressed, I have a question regarding the sound setup though. Before I go an buy the software I want to make sure that I can do this, I have an Creative audigy 2 notebook card and I want to split the audio left and right for the different deck. I can see that this option is there but it says "Only available in Pro Version" When I pay my $129 will this feature become unlocked?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards

ukjock

geposted Wed 10 Aug 05 @ 12:43 pm
sla200xPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi Ukjock. The full version VDJ will split the channel for you so you can use one as the monitor and one for your main output. It is a great product and worth every dime. You will not be disappointed. I could afford to buy a more expensive DJ package (and have)but that would be a waste. Incase you are wondering I am not part of the VDJ staff, just an average guy telling it as I see it.

Welcome!

geposted Wed 10 Aug 05 @ 12:54 pm
Yes. The registered version has all features available. And also you get free upgades when they are out. You will not be dissapointed with this software. i'm a dj since 17 years and with this program you'll see your creativity going through new ways of expression. I've tried almost all other softs released and for me this one is the best.

geposted Wed 10 Aug 05 @ 12:55 pm
I've been mobile djing since 1979 , well off and on.
Used records, cd's, minidiscs, mp3 via PCDJ and now VDJ.
This is the best and truly international DJ forum.
I find overall VDJ is the best, and i've trialed all major dj software.
Updates are reguliar and free including major updates that added video support!
The software dev. team really listen to us users, be great to welcome you on board.

geposted Wed 10 Aug 05 @ 2:53 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)