Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Video Automix

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

When it comes to audio, you can press a button and it smoothly fades from one track to the other. Is there a way to get the same functionality with video?

My current method that dosent require me to slide the fader accross myself on the video mixer screen is to use my xp10. Using shift 1 and my fx keys, fx1 is left video, fx2 is centered, fx3 is right video. I need to figure out a way to make it smoothly fade bertween these positions at a button press.

geposted Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 5:19 pm
Go into your setting, then the video tab and click the "link the crossfaders" option. Then you can operate the one cross fader or hit the automix button.

geposted Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 5:35 pm
I use an external mixer, And i dont want to automix audio, just the video

geposted Wed 17 Aug 05 @ 12:20 am
as do i. however unless you use a linkable external mixer like the hercules dj con, i don't think it will work at this time. maybe someone else can chime in.

geposted Wed 17 Aug 05 @ 1:12 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
vantinedj - you are absolutely correct with your suggestions.

However, the problems with the smooth video mix is PC Power! If your system is strong enough then using the AUTOMIX as you do with audio would be the right choice. However, because of the process intensive production of video, to get a smooth mix is nearly impossible without a PC with the right POWER.

geposted Wed 17 Aug 05 @ 4:36 am
Altough the team has made this latest release much better. I can mix video with my laptops now. That is after I purchased my $2k supersystem that I am still building... ;0

geposted Wed 17 Aug 05 @ 6:18 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Are you interested by a new version of the plugin XFade but only for the video as i can easily do that. You can already use the one for audio linked to the video and the transition will be better ;-)

geposted Wed 17 Aug 05 @ 11:32 am
djpoterHome userMember since 2005
I use an external mixer, And i dont want to automix audio, just the video.

Poter

geposted Sun 21 Aug 05 @ 8:47 am
?

geposted Sun 21 Aug 05 @ 4:07 pm
Id love that plugin cel

geposted Sun 21 Aug 05 @ 4:08 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)