Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Atomatic cue

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

It will be nice to have an automatic "go to cue" function that when you set your cues in the song it will automatically go to, skip or jump to different section of the song when it gets to that point or cues saved in the song. This will be good to skip a part of a song that you dont want to play due to maybe profanity. So you can set your automatic cue, play your song and sit back and listen. This will even be nice to have for playing automatic loops and samples saved in the songs.

geposted Sat 27 Aug 05 @ 4:38 am
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yeah, sounds good! "This will even be nice to have for playing ... samples saved in the songs" Do you mean the automatic trigger of samples when the track reaches a certain point? I'd like to see this added, though i can't help feel that it might take away a small part of the "dj experience", although for particularly complicated mixes, it'd be pretty useful i think.

btw, was the title of the post an intended pun?

geposted Mon 29 Aug 05 @ 1:05 am
No, I should have called like what you said: AUTOMATIC TRIGGER FOR GO TO CUE. Thats it.

geposted Mon 29 Aug 05 @ 4:12 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)