Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Support for DAC-3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Proper built-in support is needed for the DAC-3 in VDJ.

Although it should be possible to get it working with MIDI (Once the drivers are released!) by spending a lot of time mapping up all the buttons, etc., proper support (Preferably with a mapper similar to the XP10 to allow full customisation) is needed for the following reasons:

* Allow the LCD displays, lighted cue/play buttons and other indicator lights to work.

* Accurate pitch slider adjustment - MIDI is limited to 128 unique values, which isn't really accurate enough for manual beat matching.

* Jog wheels - Not sure whether it's possible to map these via MIDI so that they allow fast cueing (Similar to touch-sensitive part of XP10) when stopped/paused and fine pitch bends (Similar to outer edge of XP10 during play. From what I've read, they should function like this when used with PCDJ.

geposted Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 1:51 am
Just seconding that.. fellow DAC-3 owner here :) I suggest other owners of DAC-3 make themselves known !!!

geposted Mon 03 Oct 05 @ 4:00 pm
bmacPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Waiting for the DAC3 support too!

geposted Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 8:13 pm
bmac16PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm also on board. The sooner we get the Dac-3 lit up like a christmas tree with full functionality and full mappablility the better. Please make this a priority.

geposted Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 10:28 pm
Don't mention Christmas.... how about Halloween? Maybe in time for that.. ;)

geposted Fri 07 Oct 05 @ 3:47 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)