Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Buying the Professional edition

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Anywhere in the USA I can buy from a store?

I was going to buy the internet special, but when I click to buy it says "Standard Edition" I would like to purchase the "Professional edition" is that just a typo, bcause it has the same price as the Pro edition I want full features!!!

LOL and if anyone says to buy the pro edition so they can help me...

geposted Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 6:52 am
It says "standard version instant download", when I click "special internet offer" -> "secure payment". When I bought VDJ I bought it through the website and gave me this status.. It should give you the priviliges of "professional edition user", since it is the full version. Is it not more expensive to buy in a store? Is the program available yet in stores?

geposted Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 8:14 am
I just was to be sure I do not buy some limited cheaper version..

geposted Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 3:20 pm
Never heard of that, other than the Hercules DJ Console bundled version, but that was oooold. I ordered the program through the website and I have no limitations - only benifits.
Maybe some staff can explain the whole thing.

geposted Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 4:06 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
the "pro" version gets you "gold" support but the software has all the same functions

geposted Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 4:30 pm
So I would be ordering the pro version for $149.00US geting all the features except I won't be getting Gold Support?

geposted Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 5:44 pm
yes exactly

geposted Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 5:58 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

The BOXED version of VirtualDJ is named VirtualDJ Pro. The internet version and the Pro version are the SAME program and have the same program features. The Gold Support is meant to be a preferential support. Now we got the support in these site provide for many VDJ users. I don't be really sure what is the Gold Support, because it hasn’t clarify at all to us. The best support I got was here, but at e-service I got a good support too.

I recommend you to use the internet offer.

geposted Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 6:08 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
We will try to service all users asap, long standing users deserve the same service as new Pro members imo.

geposted Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 9:39 pm
Guess who is a proud new owner of VirtualDJ?

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 6:49 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Urm..., Nice one! :), welcome as a FULL version user, you've made the right decision.

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 6:53 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
You can now set up your blog and tell a little about yourself, just one of the many new benefits you now will experience.

Rick

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 6:56 pm
Welcome GiraffeHunter, glad to see you made a smart choice.

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 7:56 pm
Welcome, mate!

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 8:33 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
GiraffeHunter, WELCOME!!!! (now as a full member) ...

I said before, I repeat now: you are smart guy! ;-)

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 9:06 pm
Glad to have you here as a "Pro" member.

OO

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 9:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)