Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Video Line In Support

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Okay, this is going to sound sort of stupid, but please hear me out...

As a KJ (Karaoke Jockey) and a budding VJ/DJ, I still have a LOT of my disks in original CDG format (the conversion takes forever for quality, right? Additionally, I have a LOT of karaoke Laser Disks.

I think it would be great if VDJ could use a "LINE IN" feature for a source... maybe this already exists?

Also to be able to "fade" between them and the Decks would be great. With the cost of TV capture cards, I can't imagine this would be a hard thing to do... also consider being a DJ on New Years Eve and wanting to switch back and fourth between the countdown in Times Square (or pick your place) and playing your own music during the commercials...

I've noticed a lot of bars here (much to my hatred) broadcasting American Idol, I'd love to be able to play music/videos between the show.

For me, I'd plug my Pioneer 808 LD player in. This player plays DVD/VCD/CDG/LD... pretty much anything. Also, I have used it to create "filler" video... slide shows on DVD that puts SOMETHING on the screen while I switch between DJ music or whatever.

My vote would be for Video Line In support, THANKS!

geposted Sun 09 Oct 05 @ 10:03 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
all you need is a cheapo input switch that you can buy from circuit city or something. vdj in one tv reciever / pioneer in other

geposted Mon 10 Oct 05 @ 2:50 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)