Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: karaoke to support zipped mp3g files

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

is it possible to support zipped mp3g files as plenty of other dj software does already but does not have the versitlity of vdj if it was done it would prove a gud selling point
spaceman

geposted Wed 12 Oct 05 @ 12:19 am
i am a license user i have hercules console just never been able to register it !

geposted Wed 12 Oct 05 @ 12:21 am
you have to have your console plugged in, started your vdj 1.09
and try then the registration.

Also owning the hercules doesn't mean you are full version user. It will show you as non-license user with console.

Nevermind, just try to register the console in your profile here.

geposted Wed 12 Oct 05 @ 2:08 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
To answer your question though, zipped mp3+g files are supported in the full version. I am guessing that the Hercules version doesn't support this though as zip support is a relatively new development.

geposted Wed 12 Oct 05 @ 4:08 pm
Playing karaoke zip files is only possible in the latest (3.1) full version Of VDJ. You also have native support instead of an effect plugin like in older versions. Unfortunately this version is not available for Hercules DJ Console users.
You could dowload the demo and check if you like it. If so the costs for the full version should be acceptable ;-)
Ewout

geposted Wed 12 Oct 05 @ 6:28 pm
i can't get my new 3.1 vdj to play my mp3g's. i try to load them into the player and the play reads err..
what do i need to do

geposted Mon 17 Oct 05 @ 10:00 am
Paulettecerra,
I also had this problem with some of my files. It was caused by an old version of winzip. I installed the latest version and all of the troubles were gone.
Ewout

geposted Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 12:00 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)