Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Window lock

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I really need the help from the big name people on this forum and others to get this feature , VDJ needs to have a window lock feature so when you are beat mixing the window will not move this has happen to me at three partys already. This feature does not need more system power or ram this can only help VDJ to be better. I can not be the only one this has happen to. Please if you agree with me let the VDJ team know.
This feature could not be that hard to add. Remember only together can we make VDJ a better program.

Thank You

geposted Fri 09 Apr 04 @ 3:16 am
audio, I don't understand how the window moves on you. Are you using the mouse for all your controls ? Can you describe your method ?

geposted Fri 09 Apr 04 @ 4:43 am
Yes I use my mouse for beat mixing and to scratch and if you don't place your mouse just right or use a heavy hand the screen will move and this is not cool at all when you are mixing live at a party. No I don't have a Hercules DJConsole and I don't like to use the keyboard for this thats why I went with VDJ for the feel of mixing like you do with 1200s.

geposted Fri 09 Apr 04 @ 6:54 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
First solution: maximize the windows ( fullscreen )
Second solution:

Try to change your skin, or modify it.

You can only move the windows if you click on the "grabzone".

I hope this help.

geposted Fri 09 Apr 04 @ 7:24 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The Serge's mix station skin has a grabzone that don't allow you to move the skin from anywhere in. The Pioneer CDJ-700 also has got some grabzones.

geposted Fri 09 Apr 04 @ 10:27 am
I use the Pioneer CDJ-700 skin with a widescreen LCD and yes you are both right about the grabzone but like all DJ's I my take my eyes of the LCD and look at my mixer a woman :)
so why not have a Window lock its the samething as when you are playing a song on deck a and try to load a new one VDJ will ask you do you want to change songs this is just a safety features. Please can I have this features.

geposted Fri 09 Apr 04 @ 12:59 pm
Sounds like a reasonable request, although I'm sure Atomix would prefer that you use a controller for routine scratch work [:o)

geposted Fri 09 Apr 04 @ 4:01 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Audio,

If you want, I can make a Pioneer skin with only one VERY SMALL grabzone, at the place you want. Tell me and I'll do it for you.

FRUiT94

geposted Fri 09 Apr 04 @ 8:50 pm
Yes please I am sending you the skin I use.The top right would be cool.or top left. I use a older copy of the skin. The email that we have for you is not working let me know your new email.

Thanks man!!!!

geposted Sun 11 Apr 04 @ 4:12 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
add this line into your xml file of the skins you are using and it will only allow you to move the window when you are clicking over a small area just above the beat window

grabzone
size width="200" height="10"/
pos x="450" y="0"/
/grabzone

this will solve your problems

you also need to put the < and the > at the start and end of every line it wouldn't let me post them
richard

geposted Sun 11 Apr 04 @ 9:39 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)