Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Karaoke Ideas

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Karaoke really needs to be tweaked a bit.

We need to have a singer's queue on the main VDJ screen.

I'm not sure if everyone has seen some of the newest releases of sax n dotty, but they have TWO output screens.

The one screen is the standard lyric window. Right above that is a window that spans the entire top of the screen that SCROLLS the next performers name, song and artist. The window is only as tall as the text so it doesn't take up much space.

Maybe even some cool images that we can display for different singers. If there is someone new to karaoke then we can display a logo of "Karaoke Virgin" as they're comingto the stage.

geposted Sun 13 Nov 05 @ 7:32 am
lmichelPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I would prefer to use VDJ for Karaoke also. I currently use VDJ for Dance Gigs and am VERY happy with the software and Atomix!
If there was a singer queue similar to Sax & Dotty's, that would probably be all I need to switch over to VDJ for Karaoke also. That would be great - then I could tell S&D to take their constant licensing update nightmare and KEEP it!

geposted Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 5:32 pm
I have both VDJ for playing my songs at karaoke shows and sax dotty for my karaoke shows. Sax dotty is hard to beat for karaoke,it's better than all the rest,I also run muptile gigs,hence more licenses for karaoke,but they will give you a price break..I think vdj is more for the real dj,than a karaoke host,but that my opinion,at least vdj is for the working man and not the the rich boy(hence bpm)399.00 per machine..VDj will come along with better karaoke sometime..I don't think they realize how many people perfer karaoke over djing..I do both,but more parties for karaoke than dj down here in the south usa

geposted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 1:58 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)