Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: More choice

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

IE selection of sample rates, and audio quality, ASIO for all modes, more choice on how VDJ behave, ie when looping does it go to relative mode, or does it stary in absoult, a nice defualt skin :P the defualt skin sucks, make it more pleasing and easy on the eye perhaps

offereing a TCV alternative also..... use of other TCV's such as Ms pinky ;) (the VDJ vinyl feel is poor, its to thin mine when it arrived was warped, and i doees'nt feel right its useable but it definitally could be better using ms pinky could be a cost effective way for yous to implement better time code because u wont have to produce any, addtion u can have it as a selling point ;)) get rid of the multi instance and just have more players with in 1 instance :)

rewire would be wicked contoling songs u produce on the fly in rewire apps using TCV, i think u can do it with Pro Tools and SSL studio :S ...

Recording using the ASIO driver,

you could even have levels of detail so less advanced users dont have to worry about things :)

Weee ;) lol thats not urinate its weee like you would say if you where going down a slide

Si

geposted Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 12:58 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i like the defult skin, i think its the most functional skin there is. i just wish there were some elements like time code quality, reletive/absolute indicators, bypass and TCV on off indicators. all the other skins seem to be gimicky and naff with big parts of the interface wasted to pictures of different tabletop cd players. i would love a well developed official interface for TCV. relying on the user comunity to make its own skins is silly lol.

oh and about the vinyl mine was (is) warped too. the spindle hole is loose on the spindle giving this crappy feel when scratching. the groves are not perfectly round making the tonearm sway leaft and right (and up and down cause its warped) as the record spins. we all know the TCVs are made in some french dudes living room but i think they could use the proven better system of mrs pinky, improve the quality, feel and tracking of the disks and save themselves the bother of making them (there cant be much money in that there only 15 euros lol). id love a pink vinyl lol.

geposted Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 2:10 am
a nice shameless bump

geposted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 5:57 am
:)

geposted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 8:48 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Interesting observations, we've all got our visions and personal agendas on what it could be, but I do I agree with you on the Default skin.

geposted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 1:39 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
well i have to say my vinyls are desent, could they be better? i think so .... maybe a bit thicker. I would like to see them distributed on a larger scale and sold in the US. If your spindel hole is loose then just try some tape to fill in the extra space, as for the needle tracking the way you describe it sounds like your needle needs an adjustment, does it work ok with "real" vinyls? and what needle do you have? As for the skin it is ok the colors and size of some fonts bug me but there are many other great ones you can choose on here as well.

geposted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 6:23 pm
lol if as the record rotates the needle tracks the vinyl left and right how can it be the needle? the grooves on the vinyl are not circular (and yes with other vinyl the needle does not track the groves left and right because they do not move left and right! they progress inwards at a steady rate) i use the needles that came with my decks (less than 4 months old) ortofon ohm pro s. dont know if theyr'e good or bad but i will bet you a million bazillion pounds that the type of needles i have wont change the fact the grooves are eliptical not evenly spaced spiraluar

geposted Sat 26 Nov 05 @ 5:09 am
Xeo is correct, its badly a badly cut record, its the only record i have that it happens with,

geposted Sat 26 Nov 05 @ 7:20 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
well it was only a suggestion as i have no issues with any tracking on my TCV, maybe you 2 got bad copies?

geposted Sun 27 Nov 05 @ 6:58 am
it doesnt make any differences that i can tell in VDJ but you can tell alot about a book from it cover.......... But anyway, yes i would like more choice and customisability

geposted Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 4:23 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)