Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DVD Funny Mixes & Recommendations

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Okay, this will be EXTREMELY ODD...

The only way I could consider myself a VJ is if the people enjoyed what I played. I could never use the title trying to play DANCE videos. I use VDJ to play funny videos and clips from videos and occasionally the eye candy associated with some videos for certain clientele. Consequently, I've gotten in the habit of taking old bits from commercial videos and splicing them together using NERO with fades and stuff to make a finished product.

So here's my POST: Do you do this too? Can you think of any funny videos (available commercially via netflix, your local video store, or download) that you'd recommend? Themed or not?

I work in the NYC area and have a lot of gay clientele and play some very obscure stuff. Recently, I took and edited an episode where Blanche is upset that a lesbian friend of Dorthy's is in love with Rose.

Can you think of some fun videos? I'd love to hear from you VJs that are not your regular MUSIC VJ.

Also, I'd love to see FLASH files supported in some way in Virtual DJ... I have a LOT of fun stuff I downlaoded off the web that people love... I just don't want to convert it.

geposted Sun 27 Nov 05 @ 11:09 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)