Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: North American DJs

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I for one would like to get an idea where the VDJ and Atomix users live in North America. I know there are about 8 of us living with in about 4 hours of each other here in Ontario. I am in Guelph. Where be the rest of y'all?

geposted Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 11:32 am

geposted Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 11:57 am
Not quie surrounded there my friend......Once i made the map bigger i had some breathing room. But WOWZER is the word. There are a lot of us guys within 500 miles of each other. Might be nice to organize a Canadian 24 hour rave and have all the guys do a set...might have to run into a 48 hour rave....heh !!

geposted Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 6:24 pm
Well, I count about 40 guys and gals with in a 4 hr drive. Maybe we could all pus some $$$ up and have a VDJ/Atomix show. Bet it would attract a ton of people. Also I bet there are a lot of folk who have not put their name to the map because they don't know it exists...Put mine there please...lol....and Dance Factors name....I know he would like it too.

geposted Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 6:33 pm
Yep! Count me in.

geposted Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 6:58 pm
I bet Andre and some of the other Canadian Virtual DJ radio djs would be in for that ;)

geposted Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 7:03 pm
DJ VeshHome userMember since 2004
Ontario -> Toronto -> City Of Vaughn -> Maple:)

geposted Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 11:12 pm
WOW, according to that map I have a boad of guys within a few minutes of me, in north NJ

geposted Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 5:37 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)