Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Cue Points and Looping

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
if the cue point is within a loop, 'going to the cue point x' not to affect the loop.

program as is exits looping if u Go To Cue point, even if its within the loop.
its ok to exit loop if the cue point is outside the current loop.

geposted Sat 04 Mar 06 @ 8:09 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
That's why there is the plugin "CueLoop" ;-)

geposted Sun 05 Mar 06 @ 4:48 pm
nah dont come with me with those cute winks. lol
first of all some of us dont have those priviledges. 2nd plug-ins slow u down.

so are u saying with the CueLoop plug-in one can load a song; press the loop; press play (starts looping) and if the cue point is within the loop and u press Go To Cue X (that is within the loop) the song will go to that cue point AND STILL BE IN LOOP?

^^ if that happens even with the plug-in then i guess this case is dismissed.

geposted Sun 05 Mar 06 @ 8:29 pm
You can try with KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS.

You can assign more than one function to same key, and then it executes all the functions in sequence.

I don't understand at all the function you want:

If you press CUE when looping and CUE inside the LOOP then: Go to CUE and still looping same loop, or loop from CUE?

If you press CUE when looping and CUE outside the LOOP then: Go to CUE and stop looping? or go to CUE and still loop from CUE?

geposted Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 1:22 pm
i mean going to a cue point (Go To Cue Point 1, 2, 3, etc..).

so not CUE but setting a cue point then pressing "Go To Cue Point x" using the mouse or keyboard shortcut. doing that exits the loop.

geposted Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 5:37 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
most people would WANT to exit a loop when pressing a cue, if it means so much to you get the program and then download the features that everyone else can.

geposted Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 10:41 pm
First, use the DEMO from the site, and if you like it buy a copy. It's really great for the price it has.

Second: I've done a secuence of keyboard shortcuts on same key

So, when you press the "G" key:

1) Enable/Disable LOOP (I understand we'll use this key when LOOP is ON, so it will change loop to OFF)
2) Goes to CUE point 1 (we can make other keys for the other CUE points)
3) Plays the track (remember we are on CUE point, so it starts play from there)

All for CHANNEL 1 (Left player), we can do same for right one.

geposted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 9:45 am
This is just about having options. Not about what most people want. It might not be useful for TCV users (who can scratch) but important for keyboard users who scratch with the mouse (using a keyboard shortcut to get back to the Cue point).

Currently if a song has a short intro and one loops it and tries using Go To Cue x to do something fancy (within the loop) the song goes out of loop.

Why so much hostility towards the vp…

geposted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 9:00 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)