Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Markers in track position display

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
my idea is toput spacers on the progress waveform on every CBG 16/32 (another idea that would be SOOOOOO good) this would allow you to say;

'oh, look, song A is going to calm to a breakdown in 32 beats and song B is going to drop in 16 beats time. the mix will sound better if they coincide and i fade at the correct time. what i now know to do is skip track B back another 16 beats at an oppertune moment to match up the stuctures and pull off the better mix'

even better would be an overlayed or paralelle song progres display. after all the essence of mixing is knowing how songs compare to each other to better know how to blend + mix them.

it would be great to have someone comment on this idea

geposted Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 10:17 pm
and im just going to bump it so its back at the top because i made it go quite far down by commenting on some ideas

geposted Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 10:51 pm
I'm trying to make a SKIN with some of this...

First: The wave needle has to be max. to left because we want info about what's coming and not about what has just passed.

Then: Add some new needless (just graphic without function) at 16 and 32 beats distance more or less (don't know if always same place...).

Tell you more when finished...

geposted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 9:57 am
sounds cool , looking forward to it

geposted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 2:47 pm
I've tried a bit and it's not as aeasy as I thought,

When I place the needle at left the wave that goes out from left comes again from right to center.
Strange way to mix, hehehe.

I'll try more...

geposted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 4:43 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
xeo u'v been crying for this feature or something similar for a while.

keep crying.

geposted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 5:36 pm
i will
it sucks when noone sees an idea, expecialy one so siple but effective. If 'other' dj softwares have done it, it cant be that bad an idea

geposted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 10:05 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)