Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Wave graphics skins

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

[...]
Hi!!!I hope you understand this post(spanish). If possible I want a skin with a wave graphics to see when a song will be play without base or with a hard base... "MIX station SV_04 VDJ 3.3"skin has some like that but with a wave graphic it will be better...any question see my blog to see mi e-mail address.

(spanish message)
Bueno, la cuestión es que me gustaría saber si hay alguien a quien le guste crear skins me podría ayudar con este "proyecto". Lo que habría que hacer, sería algo parecido a lo siguiente:

1º-Crear un skin como el "MIX station SV_04 VDJ 3.3"

2º-Dejar todo como está desabilitando las opciones de bloqueo de golpes y autoajuste(pdnmusic sabe a que me refiero...como el que hiciste!)VÉASE IMAGEN 1

3º-Integrar una gráfica de ondas en el lugar indicado en LA IMAGEN 1 con el de LA IMAGEN 2, para que se vea el total de la canción en forma de onda con el fin de saber los cambios en las canciones(ya se que con el que trae esto se ve, pero con una gráfica de ondas sería 1000 veces mejor)

Enlace a la imagen 1:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3716/skin13ov.jpg

Enlace a la imagen 2:

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/2342/skin28sl.jpg

P.D: las imágenes son un poco cutres xq sino tardaban mucho en subir.

Muchísimas gracias de antemano. Si alguien quiere ponerse en contacto conmigo, que mire mi dirección en mi blog.Gracias

geposted Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 10:11 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
What you are askin for isn't possible in skins at the moment.

Maybe it will in a soon to be Virtual DJ update.

geposted Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 12:29 pm
Ok. Sorry and thanks...
I'll wait for that update.. xD

geposted Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 12:55 pm
Ok. The buttons disable it's easy, you know.

The entire wave of the track, I think it's impossible, because there isn't a funtion for that right now.
I imagine we can place the beats wave as it is now, but smaller...

(If any of you want to know what the spanish post says, I can translate, but maybe with the images you have enough).

geposted Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 8:44 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
We can have the wave smaller but it would be impossible to have the entire wave form because with minimal zoom on it wwe cannot even show the entire waveform of the track.

geposted Thu 30 Mar 06 @ 8:37 am
Yes, that's what I imagined

geposted Thu 30 Mar 06 @ 3:54 pm
Ok! But is not necessary to make the wave in that skin. I only write an idea...someone could make another new skin with the actual graphic and just down of this the other wave(of the all song)with a line crossing the wave while it's playing...

Greetings

geposted Thu 30 Mar 06 @ 6:06 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)