Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: DISPLAY OF OF ALBUM PICTUERS

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

in version 4.0 can we have the diplay of album pictures in the record case like in windows media player 11 ? thanks this will be very cool

geposted Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 3:02 am
we have written about ago any times.the cover should be on vinyllogos in vdj with slipmate feature.
v4.0 have not this feature is finished in any less times

geposted Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 12:11 pm
i don't understand what u say.this is a very good thing to have most media software have them now.thank u

geposted Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 2:16 am
maybe but not in v.4 yet

geposted Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 1:49 pm
VoltronPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Good feature. I have thought the same, but i think we need a little external tool for create 3 kind of picture:
1: Big size, 2: Small size, 3: Slipmate (a mean, the circle-slipmate of vinyl)
and we need to standardize the name of jpg images.
With an xml file we can store also all information about name of album, list of songs, pitch and so on.
Final result should be a Zip file that contain all that we need:

For example:

Album: Eric Prize - Slammin.zip

Small.jpg
Big.jpg
Slip.jpg

Content.xml

file1.mp3
file2.mp3
filen.mp3

Another cool function could be to download and store (if internet conn. available) song info and images from database (like cddb), but for do it we need to assign an universal ID to all songs.

DjKad

geposted Tue 04 Jul 06 @ 12:39 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's a good idea but I prefer to see a lot of track titles in the browser.

It's another subject but I used to suggest an option to send the cover tag towards the video out.

geposted Sun 16 Jul 06 @ 5:06 pm
It would be amazing to have just the little centre circle of each album appear on the virtual record in the middle, like the label, in place of the VDJ name. Of course, it wouldn't be the real label, but it would at least capture the feel of that album cover. in fact, done well you could just scale down the whole album cover, and it would appear in circular format.... oh man, go on, you know you can picture this, you know how cool it would be (and very low processor-intensive!!!)

geposted Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 11:38 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
that has got to be a record in itself, finding a post over two years old is definitely using the search feature, lol.

geposted Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 12:01 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)