Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Stanton Skin preview

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello everybody, well after helpin JeremK with the new CDJ-1000MK3, I just got bitten by the skin's bug...jejeje.....and I'm making a new Stanton skin that has 2 TT T.120C and a M.202 mixer.

I would apreciate some feedback about it, if someone like what I have so far, and if someone will use it ? so I keep on making it and finish it, becuase, believe me, it is a lot of work.

I will add loops, cuts, effects and some other stuff, this is basically what it would look like, I still have to finish the TT T120C, still a few details missing.

There is a preview of the skin in my Blog for those who wants to check it out.

Peace !!!

http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/MUSIKGUATE/

geposted Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 11:18 pm
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
hi musikguate!!
I'm going to buy two Stanton turntables T60b...just a little different from T120c...so, I haven't got M202 mixer, but behringer djx700.
however, if I can do something for you and your new project, contact me with p.m.!!
well, to start with, why don't you put the turntables in the skin in battle position??
I like this way...and, just by my point of view, you can toget some space in an upright position to use, for example, for the cues or loops, as in other skin as mix-station.
see you

geposted Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 12:15 pm
looks very nice;)

geposted Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 2:24 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
i like it..... but what you have to realize is if you make decks like that to scale the controls are very small and may be difficult to utilize. It really depends on how much control and function you add to skin, sometimes less is more. I would change it to battle style and drop the TT and mixer down so there is hardly any space from the options(effects,config,etc) then that open the top up more and you can add all the bpm,gain, times, song titles up there. It will also make space on the sides too. Good luck it will look nice when it's done.

geposted Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 2:24 pm
in my opinion, dear musikguate, you can realize this skin just for timecoded use, then, you can put on it what is necessary for this configuration. in this way, it will be possible add all the necessary features for timecoded (bypass, clone deck, turntable active and other) and you have just to reduce the space for cues and loops, keeping what is really necessary for starting and playing tracks (play, stop, time and other). what do you think?
regards

geposted Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 3:34 pm
Thank you all for your comments. I will make some changes ( battle position, cues, effects, etc ) and I will change the image in my blog for you to keep on on the input. I'll try to have it ready by friday, and hopefully it will meet your demands....jejejejej.....

Thanks guys .

Peace !!!

geposted Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 7:50 pm
Just letting you know I updated the Stanton Skin in my profile....so check it out and tell me what you think.

Peace !!!

geposted Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 11:25 pm
I like it!!
thanks in order to have listened to my councils!!
the disposition of the wave-bar is also good...
we wait for the next update.
work hard!!

geposted Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 2:49 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Looks good, Great Job

geposted Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 10:26 pm
clore46PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Looks awsome!! One of the cleanest layouts ive seen so far

geposted Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 3:50 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
much better, i think you need to make more room somewhere, the top is too tight and the buttons seem small. I do not think the average user is going to need 10 cue points, also you can simplify the loops to use a use 2 buttons increase/decrease, just some suggestions. It depends on the use if this is non-external hardware or for hardware/TC uses.

geposted Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 4:57 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)